Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Porto Bello - Shrewsbury Street, Worcester

First I need to say that my Mommy said if I do not have anything nice to say than do not say anything at all. So I am going to try to say nice things but it is kinda hard.
NO offense but they weren't really a place for kids to go.
The waiter really did not act like he liked us. I think he was in a bad mood or maybe he didn't like us or maybe he just wanted to stay home.
I shared the chicken parmigiana with my mom.
It was a little hard for her to cut but she said it tasted ok. I ate some of the pasta. We didn't finish it and when the meany pants waiter asked us if we wanted to take it home, we said "um, no thank you".
This is not a picture of our dinner. Mom found it on the internet and said we needed to put a picture on here.
Um...The water was pretty good.
So, If you have kids you might not want to go there. 

If you go there and order something else, I do not know how it tastes. So, Thats all.
Oh, and we went to Sweet for dessert so it ended up being a good night!



I give it 1 butterfly.

1 comment: