Thursday, January 27, 2011

Flying Rhino - Shrewsbury Street, Worcester

I love their food.
Well that's not really true.
The kids menu was not that great but my Mom's dinner was REALLY good.
I ordered the kids chicken and rice.
The rice was just plain rice. I mean, it was cooked but it didn't have any flavor and it kept falling off the plate, maybe they should put it in a bowl or something.
I did get to have a sundae for dessert. I loved their whipped cream. I could tell it was real whipped cream.
Now, my mom had the Braised Short Rib plate and it tasted like sugar and it was soft and yummy! I could taste many many many flavors in my mouth. I mean it was to die for, really.

It was very pretty there too. They had lots of colors and paintings. They even had a ballerina rhino picture!
Very cool.
Our waitress for very nice.

Um...one thing though... Rhinoceros was not on the menu so I do not know what one tastes like. If you want to know what a rhino tastes like you might want to try some where else.
I give their kids menu 2 and a half butterflies- I mean just because I am a kid doesn't mean I don't want things to have flavor. 




But for Mom's plate I give it 4 butterflies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment